What is a BB Cream?
It's not "in" in the Philippines, yet. But it's really popular in Korea. BB stands from Blemish Balm, its a cream that you can use as a foundation. But unlike typical foundation that does nothing to your skin but harm it (just like any other makeup), BB Creams have benefit for the skin.
Some of the common benefits of BB Cream are:
1. Evens out skintone instantly (like a foundation)
2. Conceals blemishes and redness
3. Its filled with nutrients that helps improve your skin
4. Mostly have SPF as protection from sun and skin cancer
5. Its also a healing cream because it heals scars.
6. Some has whitening and anti aging properties
So why use a regular foundation if you can enjoy having beautiful skin with or without makeup on? xD When I first heard about BB Creams I researched some popular brands and reviews.
But I went to The Face Shop at SM Pampanga since I knew that its a Korean Beauty Store... and I found a BB Cream!
The Skin Extra BB Cream wth SPF 2o. I love it, I use it as my foundation.. It naturally covers blemishes and redness. The scent is pleasing. And it doesn't wear off.
I also won't have to use Sunscreen since it has SPF already. I'm running out of the tube already and will consider buying again. It's also kinda pricey I think I bought it for Php700+
But then again it's worth it