Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tutorial: Eurasian Look w/ Nude Lipstick

Hello everyone, I am back with a new easy tutorial. This look is called Eurasian with Nude Lipstick so it involves colored circle lenses, a little effort on eyes and cheeks and simple nude lipstick so that it won't look overdone.
You don't have to be really good with makeup for this. Just follow the easy steps :)These lenses, I believe are EOS.. but unfortunately I forgot the code because I threw the bottles too quickly. Anyway, they don't give enlargement that much and are pretty honey brown colors-the ones that I've been searching for. They match with my haircolor xD
I still love this Baby Skin base because I don't have anything else, haha!
I used a concealer from Revlon, its not too heavy and has sheer coverage-one that I am looking for for a concealer because I look weird having like no eyebags at all Lol
I like this whipped foundation alot because it glides on very smoothly, light and it has a pleasant smell.
Dusting on Loose powder after applying liquidish foundation keeps it in place.
This is my favorite blush on...yet! Its cheap, has pretty colour and it stays on for long hours!
I bought these purple brush set off ebay. I am not pro with brushes though but I love this set because they have pretty colour, they are soft and no hairs left on my face whenever I use them :)
I like working with eyebrow shadows and brush because for me they're easier to work with.
I love this eyeshadow, its very cheap! Like P60 only hehe, from Fashion21.
This gel eyeliner, is my first gel eyeliner and it doesn't work with me as it easily get smudged.

I love this mascara! I love its applicator, perfect for my thin/short lashes.Close up pictures!
My hair's growing fast, this length is 3 and a half months in the making ever since I had it cut just below the ears xD

19 comments:

Salma23 said...

absolutely gorgeous look ! and i'm loving your hair color its suits you so much <3

Kristin C said...

OMGee! you're finally back with a new tutorial! xD

The blush looks so good on you! ^^

clear♥wing said...

Thanks guys :) I'll do another tutorial next week hopefully!

Mia said...

Nice look <3 Its really natural ... Btw , which seller did you get the brush set from ? I want one too :D

Rosanna said...

Hi Oyen :D Glad you're posting again! I like this look, it's really cute ^^ But idk why is it called 'eurasian look'???

Saving Capulet said...

oh wow stunning! and i love how you're using make ups that I can actually find here on retail! xD

Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

this is a great picture tutorial :) love!

blogger said...

you're so pretty!^^ love the look! thanks for the tutorial :)

Gerrytales said...

Welcome back Oyen!
You shoulod blog more and do more tutorials
: )
Take Care <3 Gerry

clear♥wing said...

Thanks girlss :)

Its called Eurasian look because, its meant to enhance or maybe copy the look. I'm guessing most of the followers are asian so its just a pair of colored contacts, defined face and rosy cheekbones & eyes there :P

clear♥wing said...

I got my brushes from this seller:

http://myworld.ebay.ph/$1factory

:)

Anonymous said...

oyen, do u know who was the seller you got your lens from? from there, you can check out your order history and let us know the name of those lens. i'd like to know. thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

You didn't look Eurasian at all. But I like your makeup. Looks really natural

Anonymous said...

hi whats the colour of your hair?

Gloria said...

You new hair colour looks nice on you and it still looks healthy!

I wish we had Revlon Colorsilk here in Canada. It seems to be good quality for a cheap price.

I'm loving your blog and have followed ^^

Haru said...

Affordable cosmetics! i want to try this clean fresh look.! looks so sweet and Dainty..! may i ask what shade of Nichido Lipstick are you using?

clear♥wing said...

Thanks, the color of my hair that time was ash brown from a box dye.
The nichido lipstick shade, sorry about that the label faded away x.x so I can't tell you..

Lorainus. said...

Wow! Amazing tutorial :) You're very pretty!

I would like to know... are your eyes real? If not, what brand is your contacts and where can i buy them from? I'm from Australia. Do they sell them here...? Or do you order online? :)

Again, amazing. :)

Kring said...

i love this look. very wearable at daytime. :)