Wednesday, December 10, 2008

♥ Goldy Pink Makeup Tutorial♥

by Oyen
Originally inspired by AngelaBaby's Makeup


This is optional, put on circle lens. (I wore GEO Ash Wings)

Start with clean face and then moisturize (I used Olay White Radiance Cream)

Prepare Foundation.. I mixed the liquid foundation and skin brightener.
LOL If you are wondering why I have lots of anti aging products, >.< mom buys them but she gets allergic to them so I use them instead.



Face Shimmer for radiant skin effect

I used this Victoria Secret blush for contouring and it also gives a very nice sheen.

I used this cheap shadow stick as a base for my eyeshadow. Spread it all over the lids.

Bronze and dark bronze eyeshadow palette.

Apply the darker shade to the outer corners of the
eyelid and at the bottom lids (this blending looks prettier on monolids)

Apply Liquid eyeliner...

Black eyeliner pencil at the lower lids.

Get a white eyeshadow and highlight the inner corners of the eye and brow bone.

Curl eyelashes and apply Mascara <3 src="http://www.soompi.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif" style="vertical-align: middle;" emoid=":)" alt="smile.gif" border="0">

Apply blush on the apples of the cheeks, chin and sides of the nose to accentuate facial features. (preferably peach to orange-ish shade)

Apply Lipstick! (pinkish tone) CoverGirl's IncrediFull lipcolor in Plush Blush

Last! I I styled my hair with flat iron, I kinda semi curled the edges for dolly curls.

And done!

The contouring and bronze and stuff are more visible on these pics xD

Thanks for viewing happy.gif

6 comments:

tuniez83 said...

Arghhh so cute. I love both makeup and hair job. So adorable, you look like a doll.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tutorial! You are so pretty! ~

clear♥wing said...

Thank you Tuniez and Koko ^_^

Anonymous said...

ooo reminds me of Leah Dizon she uses circle lens too! :) I like your blog

jst.me said...

hey, where do you buy your contacts from ? x

Timeless Confection said...

you're so pretty Oyen!your blog brings out the teener in me!mwah!
Kaye