Sunday, November 30, 2008

Morning.. and Skin Diary

Good morning...
I hardly get any sleep lately, especially for these past three days. I go to bed at 10:30pm and wait until I actually sleep. So I slept at 1:30am last night.

I just listen to my iPod, xD For some reason sad songs make me cry so easily lately, that's why my eyes are lil but swelling on the pictures.

Sometimes things can be really frustrating that you don't even understand why you even have to
bother.
My Skin Diary

(pics were taken with no makeup! pure morning look xD Haven't washed my face yet too. No photoshop)

I got surprised at how my skin showed improvement, I've been monitoring my skin's improvement on this thread.


All thanks to changing my toner to Quick & Clean :D

And also the Olay Eye Cream really reduces eyebags and dark circles under the eyes. I'll make a thorough review on that cream one of these days.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

milk is not just good for your health... it's also good on your skin! (either drinking or washing your face with it)

have you thanked your mom and dad for having a great skin? (it's in their genes,baby!)

-tilay

clear♥wing said...

Yeap, its in the genes but I got my moments of really bad skin- I'm working hard to really improve et! xD Appir.