Tuesday, September 23, 2008

♥My Facts (For IMVU People Only)♥

Okay, instead of writing these all over my homepage, I'm just gonna write them here. ^_^

For those of you who doesn't know yet, I am ClearWing, FlyGirlFly and D0W (all at the same person)
♥I am a very considerate person, but once you go overboard you're gonna regret it *evil laugh*
♥I don't accept requests of any kind.
I may not reply on your messages for more than a day, due to my being so busy, sickness or stress.
♥I may not reply at all if the message is just about "Hi ClearWing, I love your products!" because you already know my response for that and my response is..."Thank you very much! I am so glad you appreciate the products :)" Yeah, from the bottom of my heart, its really true.
Sometimes I am in the mood for replying even on the most nonsense message xD I am fickle like that.
♥I might do requests for tutorials, but not regarding skinning.
Questions regarding what accessories, hair, eyes I was wearing on a particular preview product image will be ignored.
♥You may add me as a buddy even without asking for my permission ^_^ I go on my account sometimes to accept all Buddies Requests.

No comments: