Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Purple Smokey Eyes Tutorial

Hello, back with a new tutorial. This time, I've done a quite dramatic makeup look than the usual. xD
Start with a clean and moisturized face. I applied mineral powder as my foundation.
I usually use this brand, its actually very good for me, doesn't cake out or anything. Plus, its really great when I am in a hurry and don't want to spend too much time blending BB Cream. xD
Fill in eyebrows!
Start with applying champagne-ish hue on your entire eyelid.
I think the easy secret to smoky eyes is start with the lightest to the darkest shade.
I applied a purple shade on to my lids.
And then applied the darker indigo shade on the outer corners of my eyes and lower lash line.
Used Etude House' Code B Cream liner and used NYC eyeliner at the bottom of water line.
Then apply a light and nude lipstick. Remember, no need to emphasize lips when you have pronounced eye makeup on. :)
Apply on favorite mascara and blush and you're good to go! :)



3 comments:

miemiemie said...

its a very pretty look sis :)

Anna Luisa said...

looks great. you're really pretty. :)

clear♥wing said...

Thank you pretty girls!