Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lippiesss!

Hey guys, I'm here to share the lip stuff I'm currently loving and been using whenever I go out!

First is the Magic Tint Balm from Etude House. I don't usually wear lipstick when I'm out because they feel so heavy on the lips but I also don't like not having anything on my lips because it makes me look so dead. Lol, so this is what I usually wear.
I love this! Its just a decent lip balm that gives a very pretty tint on the lips. But the tint lasts for hours. It makes my lips soft and it is very easy to put on. :)
Dear Darling Tint Gloss Couple

This is LOVE. It's a lip stain that doesn't just stain the lips but also leave a moisturizing feel
unlike the other lip stain that I've tried, they were just so drying.
This gloss is dual. It has lip stain and lip gloss on each side.
It tastes like strawberries. xD
And I love the lip gloss applicator.

I rarely wear lipstick, but this one is really really lovee! I've always love Revlon's lipsticks, especially their matte lipsticks because they don't flake on me even though I have dry lips. They feel so lightweight and glides on smoothly. I love matte lipsticks.
And this shade is really cute. I love it!
I think i have an old picture wearing that lipstick:
:)

And the Etude House 55 Kissful Tint Chou.

This one is on the glossier side but what's really nice about this one is that once the gloss fades, it leaves the tint behind for hours. It's really pretty. :)
Swatch!


Thank you for reading! XD

3 comments:

Saving Capulet said...

mah I don't usually wear lipstick din or lipgloss, usually tint lang talaga so super thanks for this review, I'll definitely try that Etude lipbalm <3

Unknown said...

hehehe Etude House is just love ;-) i like how they are copying name brand products to make it more affordable

clear♥wing said...

Yeps :D I want to try their bubble hair dye, they're so cheap xD